Color Implosion film

WaterWoudrichemHandsHorse
Moos
The vacation seemed like a wonderful time to try out this film I bought at Lomography. Today I picked up the scans and was eager for the results. I must admit I'm not smitten by the color implosion, it's a bit too green for me and I was hoping for more soft brown tints. I think the weather influences the colors though. I do love the grain, really love! I have a pretty big pile of expired film waiting for me, but lately I've also liked the comfort and control of new film. What is your favorite type of film (if you shoot analog)?

Comments

Ingrid Orens said…
Lomo filmpjes : beter niet gebruiken, het resultaat is zelden wat je had gehoopt...
Mijn favoriete film ? Tri-X. Zwart/wit, dus makkelijk zelf te ontwikkelen, en fijn om te vergroten. Wil ik het resultaat digitaal ? Negatiefjes inscannen en opgelost...
Elisa said…
Ik vind het groenige effect hier juist wel tof! Zelf ben ik een leek op vlak van analoge fotografie (ik gebruik enkel een lomo fisheye camera en de ocassionele wegwerpcamera) maar ik zou me er graag meer in verdiepen.
Da's Leven said…
Wauw! Wat een prachtige foto's.