Count your blessings


Count you blessings is an initiative from Anki, an admirable woman with a beautiful blog. She and a lot of other lovely people blog weekly about their blessings. Awareness of (small) joyful moments, luck.

Today I'm joining. The timing feels right and I need this awareness not only to enjoy these moments to the fullest while they're happening, but also to look back on when I feel blue. A positive ending of each week.

What made me feel blessed this week:

♥ Stomping on the floor while yelling 'I am ANGRY!' I wasn't really angry because it was an exercise, still it felt pretty liberating. ♥ My family, my brother moved closer to my home town, seeing him more often makes me feel so happy. ♥ My kitties, even when they do things I don't agree with, I can't help but smile at the same time :).


♥ Our cozy little home, it's becoming more pretty each week. ♥ Your sweet comments on Thursday's blogpost. ♥ A tea date with my friend Rosalyn. ♥ Waking up early with my love and do nothing else but chat in bed for at least an hour about the future and wonderful things to come. ♥ Sleeping under three blankets. ♥ A fun flea market trip with my mother this afternoon. ♥ Music from Coeur de Pirate.

Here's to the little (and big) things!

♡ Nikki

Comments

Bibi said…
Dat zijn nog eens mooie "blessings" ;o)
{oc cottage} said…
amen to that! ;}

❤❤❤

m ^..^

Such an inspiring blog! :)
Featheringtodo said…
Goed streven! Het is ook leuk om te lezen over de geluksmomentjes van anderen! Positiviteit!
Daphne said…
Love this sweet post, I'm inspired! ;)