Double exposed

Old film Old film Old Film Old film
Finally some fresh analogs! I thrifted a rather funny looking camera and two pieces of old film. One of the films was in the camera, and since a piece of film was sticking out I just assumed it wasn't used yet. Well, I just picked it up and was surprised by the amount of cute old people and double exposures. The first two photos are my view from the train I was in, the third one was taken from the car on the Lingebrug and if you look closely you can see kitty ears in the last photo. I'm guessing the camera belonged to a sweet old lady and they made photos during Christmas, though I have no idea how long ago. She did have the sweetest floral tablecloths. I'm rather fond of the Lingebrug photo :).

10 comments :

  1. They are so pretty. I really like the second and last ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah dat snap ik! Super mooi en wat een verrassing. Prachtige kleurtjes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow What a beautiful find! Gotta love the analogue era :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik zag het op facebook ook voorbij komen ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. W o w, waar leef jij??!! Die brug komt me namelijk pittig bekend voor (moet er elke dag overheen bah :))!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daar woon ik inderdaad in de buurt. Het is best een stijle he? Ik krijg soms zelfs een duwtje in de rug van mijn lief ;)!

      Delete
  6. Maar die dubbele belichtingen zijn geweldig!

    ReplyDelete