Instasweet

instasweetinstasweetinstasweetinstasweetinstasweet
A few of my favorite instagram photos of the past few weeks. The new curtains I finished sewing, a funny plant I brought home from Groningen, eating a chocolate croissant on my way home from Hoogeveen, thrifted childrens books, the sweetest visitor who had much more fun with taking earth from the plant rather than play with the rocking swan, a dress drying in the last bits of summer sun, my growing pilea and the beginnings of Autumn.

11 comments :

  1. You have the most wonderful home Nikki... We have the same taste.<3
    I adore your little white shelfs and the wonderful and magical swan.<3

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweet Tina! I adore you and your photography <3

      Delete
  2. Jaa zo'n lief huisje!
    En zie ik daar nou een echte Anne Knispel? ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a big pleasure to discover your last pictures!! Your pictures are really poetic.
    Dear Nikki, your home is so delicate, lovely and serene! I love your style and your taste; I actually share many of them....but I don't collect deer yet!! Last summer I was on vacations in your country, in the very charming city of Middelburg...I've tried to find a vintage little deer but unfortunately I didn't!!
    Best Regards to you from Anne Cecile, Normandy ( France )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for these beautiful words Anne Cecile, they made me smile big time! Can I find you somewhere on our world wide web? If you are ever in the Netherlands again let me know :)!

      Delete
  4. Your house is really beautiful ❤❤

    ReplyDelete