Lomo Saturday

My sweet Geraniums Geranium
My love said he looked weird in the picture above, but I think he looks just as he is, incredibly sweet. Next to him is Moby, she isn't featured in photos often because she hangs out in our bedroom (closet) most of the time. I love how our cats, or all cats, have such different characters.

I adjusted the colors in these photos because they came out extremely blue from my negative scanner. I don't know what it is or what I can do about it, it happens especially to overexposed photos. It was kind of cheap so it might be time for a new one... Any advice is welcome :).

Hope you had a good day, the weather here was crappy but I did score some wonderful bargains at a couple of flea markets!

10 comments :

  1. Ik moet glimlachen om die foto van je lief; hij ziet er precies uit zoals je hem omschreef. Fijne foto's weer. liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je Lief doet me heel erg denken aan een hele goede vriend van mij, daar moet ik steeds om glimlachen. Hij ziet eruit als een fijn mens. Wat een heerlijke foto's weer Nikki (en pottenbakken? Hoe gaaf is dat!) (En ik zie nu dat ik bijna hetzelfde schrijf als Anki, hoe bizar is dat...!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind m ook lief de foto van jou liefde!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben fan van jouw lieve foto's! Altijd een bron van inspiratie! Liefs Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je maakt prachtige foto's.

    www.ellesappellepauline.blogspot.nl

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heerlijke foto's! Wat een fijne kleuren :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the photos look really pretty

    ReplyDelete