Lomo Saturday

When it was winter But now it's spring!

Months ago I was slowly filling up a roll of film, but when I started rewinding the familiar click sound never came. Turned out I had been photographing a couple of months without film in my camera, bummer! I started again and I'm happy I did, I really missed this! The tree was made during the cold almost never ending winter, and the photo of my feet was made last Thursday, Spring is here, finally! I took these with a thrifted Canon 'Canonet 28' and simple kruidvat film.

13 comments :

  1. Ahh that sucks! Super jammer. Wel fijn dat je weer lekker bezig bent en er zo blij van wordt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaw mooi !!! heb je nog van die analoge camera's ? ;)
    liefst
    Marie Lu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik heb er een heleboel Marie Lu :)!

      Delete
  3. Oh no, that sucks! I love these though! Is the film out of date? I'm wondering what's caused all the scratches and discolouring. It looks great!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The film was not out of date, I think the scratches and discoloring is a combination of a dirty film-scanner and the age of the camera :).

      Delete
  4. Ahh I'm so sorry to hear that you lost those pictures - however these are gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh dat heb ik ook een keer gehad ja, zo stom :( maar deze zijn weer fijn, analooog <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love thrifted cameras. These shots are great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heel mooi! Wel zonde van de andere foto's, ik heb dat ook wel eens gehad :( Of een leeg rolletje laten ontwikkelen, superstom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate when the camera plays tricks and we end up with nothing :/

    ReplyDelete