Self portrait

A while ago I bought this book on sale, filled with beautiful self portraits. I used to take photo's of myself a while ago for 'Dress Up', but I hadn't done that in a while and I keep being a little shy. Still, the book gave me so much inspiration, I thought, maybe it's nice to take a self portrait at least once a month? Looking back on the older self portraits I notice a lot of changes and funny details about those periods. It would be nice to one day look back on these. I started easy, with a mirror and a lovely vintage dress. I'm curious if I can keep this up!

On another note, you might have already seen in mentioned elsewhere, Google reader is shutting down! I started using Bloglovin' and I'm quite lovin' it, so maybe you want to give it a try as well? Follow me here.

14 comments :

  1. Ik vond jouw dress-up altijd erg leuk en je ziet er weer schattig uit hoor!!! Goed idee dat je weer foto's van jezelf maakt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik volg jou ook al een tijdje terug op Bloglovin ;).
    Wat ben je toch fotogeniek. Prachtig weer, deze foto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel mooi!! Misschien ga ik wel met je meedoen..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely portrait!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely and sweet!
    het is een heel leuk leuk projectje. maar ik vind mezelf niet zo fotogeniek:-S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lieve foto! En een lief jurkje :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely in this photo!! I really must start taking more photos of myself. I'm far too camera shy.

    Jen | sunny sweet pea xx

    ReplyDelete