50mm love


The majority of the photos on my blog is taken with my Nikon D3000 + a 50mm lens. Though I'm longing for a newer Nikon model, lenses are forever and can really make so much difference! Today my love gave me an early birthday present because he has to work all day on my actual birthday (and because he knew how exited I would be). He gave me the newer version of my 50mm lens, and this one has autofocus! Though I didn't mind focusing the photos myself, it was kind of hard when moving kitties or kids came in to the picture. I took my new lens for a spin immediately, what better subject then my dearest Moos? I'll be selling my previous 50mm lens, so if anyone is interested please don't hesitate to contact me. 

Meanwhile I'll be working on my new blog design, I wish I was bit less critical and I hope to show you soon!

♡ Nikki

Comments

Jocelijn said…
I was wondering which lens did you get? I really love the photo.
Liefgeval said…
The Nikon AF-S 50mm 1.8 :)
Marie said…
wow ! zeker 50 mm love ! prachtig
Sanne said…
En wat ziet je blog er ook weer prachtig uit.. zo schattig!