Party Dress


I had such a lovely day yesterday. It started with our weekly grocery shopping trip, being able to buy delicious food makes me feel so rich. When we came home I made a vegan brownie for desert later that evening, I never made a vegan brownie and I had no idea how it would taste, but it was nice to bake again, hadn't done that in a while! When the evening approached Joris and I started cooking together, we had so much fun joking and laughing while cooking. Joris's family came over for dinner and we ate cozily cropped up in our tiny living room, enjoyed a delicious vegan brownie (it really was!) and went to see The Hobbit in the cinema. I really couldn't have asked for a more lovely day :).

Last week I started clearing out the basement a bit, I'm really ashamed of the mess in there. The basement is filled with the results of many years of hoarding behavior, I always had trouble throwing things away, even as a kid, so I found many precious things as well like little notes to classmates from primary school. In a way it was sort of fun to go 'thrift shopping' in my own basement and I also found some useful things like the coat rack pictured above. But now it's really time to start giving things away though...

I bought the pink party dress at Marbles, I think I'm going to wear it on the last day of 2012!

♡ Nikki

6 comments :

  1. Heerlijk dat je zo genoten hebt en wat kan een mens dan veel spullen hebben. Wel heerlijk als alles dan weer uitgezocht is vind ik altijd :-)

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een onwijs fijne foto! allemaal mooi spul en leuke kleurtjes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Klinkt allemaal te gek. En leuk dat je "onze" brownie hebt gemaakt! Hoe vond je hem? xx Merel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hij was verukkelijk Merel, zeker voor herhaling vatbaar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kringlopen in je eigen spullen is echt leuk he?! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat klinkt inderdaad als een heerlijke dag!

    ReplyDelete