31.12.12

2012


It sometimes amazes me how much can happen in one year. In 2011 I wrote a similar post like this one, it had been a good year and I was proud on myself. Even though the main reason I was proud on myself that time doesn't count this time around,  I still am proud of the things I accomplished and learned in 2012. I won some battles, went to Paris, wrote for Flow Magazine. I learned to use the word yes more often, though no turned out to be just as important. I learned about the power of acceptance, and enjoying small things, a simple life. I lost about 12 kgs without trying, which I'm pretty happy about. I made a new friend for life, I met many lovely new people, changed our entire living room and opened up my web shop again.

In 2013 I plan to dive deeper into photography so I might be able to start working freelance, I plan to visit a new place, to make things and keep pursuing a simple mindful lifestyle. Eat healthier, buy less, start doing yoga, increase structure, read more, and save money for several goals like my drivers license for example. Most of all I wish to enjoy life and worry a little less. Let's do this 2013!

I wish you all a very happy new year.

Love,

Nikki

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful mosaic. Happy New Year Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie terugblik en mooie voornemens. En je weet het, ik ben gek op jouw fotografie dus ga daar zeker voor! Wish you all the best! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik hoop dat 2013 weer een heel mooi jaar voor je wordt en ik hoop dat we veel mee kunnen genieten van je fotografie kunst ;-) We houden ervan.

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. klinkt goed Nicky, gaat je wel lukken zo. Veel geluk voor het nieuwe jaar!
    gr Bibje

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goede voornemens! (vooral die laatste spreek me aan :))
    Goede jaarwisseling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year. I'm looking forward to your blog next year ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie woorden en voornemens waarvan ik er veel met je deel. Maak er een fantastisch nieuw jaar van!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mooi bericht!! Dat zijn fijne voornemens! Worry less is een goeie :)
    Fijn nieuw jaar gewenst!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gelukkig nieuwjaar, Nikki! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outlook. Very positive and simple. I also plan to buy less and save more, and to start yoga and visit new places. Maybe I'll meet you on my travels ;-)
    happy new year and good luck for 2013
    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gelukkig nieuw jaar lieve Nikki! Ik hoop dat 2013 zo mooi wordt als je hoopt <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Geniet van het mooie nieuwe jaar wat voor je ligt. De allerbeste wensen! Veel liefs.

    ReplyDelete

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc43/liefgeval/keepbrowsing2_zps563ad2ff.png http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc43/liefgeval/keepbrowsing_zpsb2a43975.png