The Telephone


A small selection of May's instagram faves. Above some recent thrift finds I thrifted at a wonderful fleamarket in the woods of Maarsbergen.


At the fleamarket in Maarsbergen I found camera heaven, at first I didn't know where to look, there were so many beautiful old camera's! I wanted them all, but chose two. The old deer photo's came from one of my mothers old photobooks. I think she was a potential deer hoarder at my age as well :).


I turned this card rack into a giant jewelry holder, it's so nice to hang all my pretty things on it. The card is, as many might know, Pippi. I love her.


Armed with macaroons, I had an old fashioned sleep over with the sweetest girls on earth, it was lovely. The bird medals belonged to my grandfather, I found them again while cleaning up.


I suddenly felt like grouping these deer sketches by 'Cocky' and 'H. van Meegeren'. They're vintage and I sometimes run in to one in thrift stores or at flea markets. I hope to one day fill an entire wall with them :)!


 Oh Deer.. I found a new figurine at Feito Com Amor, and the butterfly and suitcase as well.


Last weekend Joris and I explored nature in Allardsoog. Aren't those caterpillars amazing? There were thousands of them, all in one big tree they claimed as there home. They'll turn in to the Ermine Moth soon.


I love nature...

♡ Nikki

13 comments :

  1. Those are some lovely finds. And that last photograph (is that you?) is amazing. I love nature too, by the way. How could we not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke verzameling heb je. Ik vind je wereldbol erg leuk. En ja, hertjes.. ze blijven leuk. En wat ik dan altijd het leukst vind, is om ze op onverwachte momenten tegen te komen! In het echt of op rommelmarkten!!
    Liefs, Herma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik heb ook die prenten van Cocky! Ik ben dan ook zo benieuwd wie Cocky was..ze kon in ieder geval goed tekenen! Mooie foto's Nicky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice photos !

    I love the illustrations of fawns/deers and birds ornaments.(sorry for my bad english).

    ReplyDelete
  5. He Nikki! Hoe vind jij die tweedehands markten in de buurt van Utrecht? Ik mis ze altijd... Moet de sticker 'Nee Nee' van mijn brievenbus, zodat ik in de regioblaadjes lees waar de markten zijn? Mooie dingen heb je gevonden, fijne foto's! Dank je :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoi Monique! Ik speur gewoon het internet af ;)! Volgens mij vond ik deze rommelmarkt op vandaagopstap.nl maar je hebt bijv. ook meukisleuk.nl of evenementenvandaag.nl. Regioblaadjes krijg ik ook niet maar soms staat er bijvoorbeeld wel wat in de krant of natuurlijk op borden langs de weg :D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marlous, ik ben ook heel nieuwschierig naar Cocky! Maar met google kun je helaas niets over haar (hem?) vinden, best jammer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your little woodland adventure photo :) I am hoping to do lots of wood hunting this summer as it's always so much fun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mooie vondsten en die onderste foto; wowie!1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those deer prints! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Erg mooie foto's!
    Pipi langkous is zo leuk!

    ReplyDelete