Analog Efteling 2


Some more Efteling snapshots. This roller coaster is named 'The Python', I went in it only one time in my life when I was about 13 or 14 and got a bit of a panic attack. I was so frightened while going up knowing I was about to go upside down whether I liked it or not. After that I never went again, just not my thing I guess.


I don't mind watching though, I actually find it quite entertaining.


This cute little dragon doesn't frighten me though, especially since I had my own 'Sint Joris' with me. Do you know George and the Dragon? The story is about Saint Joris, and Joris is translated to George in English :).


Look at him go with his imaginary sword, fighting for my life, adorable ;).

♡ Nikki

Camera: Olympus Trip 35 (last photo) and Praktica MTL3
Film: Hema 400 Iso

More Lomo Saturday:

Initiator Anki | Casper | Iris | Mireille | Marrit | Marcia | Sacha 
and Nine

♡ Nikki

11 comments :

  1. wat een mooie kleuren :) en de Efteling is sowieso zo leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige foto's! Heb je de kleuren naderhand nog aangepast of zijn de Hema-rolletjes zo pastel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie foto's, die van jou zou zo in de jaren '70 genomen kunnen zijn! :) Liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going too this summer! Can't wait. And I've never been on the Python either. I'd rather avoid loopings too;)

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooie foto's. Ik moet er ook nodig weer eens heen. naar de efteling bedoel ik.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks :)! @Iris, ik heb deze foto's niet bewerkt :). Liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, i love that sweet picture of you with the dragon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, I am already in love with your lomo Saturdays! :)

    ReplyDelete