Dress Up #17


When I first discovered the work of Supayana and Olivia Mew via my friend Kelly I was instantly smitten!


Yana makes these amazing tops by hand and you can really see and feel the quality. And the cat illustration, isn't it the best? Yana collaborated with Olivia Mew who makes more beautiful illustrations like this one.


I actually wanted to photograph this outfit in the woods, but I just couldn't wait to show you anymore and it's finally warm enough to wear it, so I took some quick photos in my headquarters :).

♡ Nikki

6 comments :

  1. wauw, supermooi!
    je hele lay out is trouwens echt prachtig!
    liefs Rixt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki! Yay! The shirt looks so great with your hair. Thank you for sharing your blog with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely top! I've seen them via Kelly's blog too, they look great! Yours looks really nice teamed with that skirt, Looking fabulous! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! I've seen these before on Kelly's instagram feed - mooi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah ik zit al zo lang op dat shirt te azen maar ik ben zo arm haha. Heeeel mooi, staat je ook echt goed :) En ik vind je blog heeeel leuk! xxx

    ReplyDelete