Dress Up #16


Hello! I'm still here! I was in my headquarters today shooting clothes to sell, when I thought, why not do a little dress up again?


It sometimes scares me a little how much h&m I'm wearing. Like today, my top, skirt, ribbon, hairflower and earrings are from h&m. The lovely brooch is from Made by White and my necklace is thrifted.


How do you like my wonderful deer print made by Oana Befort? I did show it on a Deer a Day last week, but had to show it here too because it's so beautiful. I'm in love with all her work and she just opened up a shop so it's pretty difficult to withhold myself from buying everything, especially everything deery :)...

♡ Nikki

16 comments :

  1. these photos are heavenly. and i love the deer art!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeele leuke outfit! En de 'attributen' (als in: het fototoestel en schilderijtje) zijn ook super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, your style is awesome! You are just too cute ^_^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful illustration,
    I loved it!
    I liked the balls of her blouse!
    Your blog is beautiful!
    Kisses and a great week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful print! And outfit too:) H&M is just lovely and versatile, I tend to wear a lot of all-H&M-outfits too.

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je ziet er anders hartstikke mooi uit in h&m!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so pretty and yay for made by white!!!! Xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that deer print! and your h&m! I always see the prettiest outfits from there, but when i go i feel like i can't find anything good! i don't know what the deal is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Je ziet er idd heel mooi uit in 'maar' h&m. Het fijne aan die keten is dat je er echt wel volledig in je eigen stijl kan shoppen. Ze hebben zo veel dat niemand er hetzelfde moet bijlopen, mits wat creatieve eigen inbreng! Mooi hertje ook, ohhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helemaal eens met hierboven! Super. En dat hert ook. Eyecandy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fab girly <3 <3 <3
    Mooie foto's!
    Die eerste foto is zooooo lief :).
    Tot donderdag Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look just beautiful! Really glad you like the print! thank yo for featuring it on your lovely blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mooie plaatjes Nikki, gave outfit. Ik draag ook veel h&m, maar ze hebben er dan ook gewoon veel leuks! Schilderijtje is ook erg leuk.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The deer paint is very beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your outfit and sense of style! Just followed you on bloglovin' <3

    http://jadmontenegro.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete