In March...


I finished the third month of my 365 days project a Deer a Day...


Joris and I celebrated being together for 8 years..


The first signs of Spring appeared...


I photographed beautiful sphynx kitties...


I gave myself a lovely 'Broesj'...


I had a perfect first day of Spring...


Moby enjoyed quiet time in 'her' bedroom...


I visited the lovely Stilleven in Breda...


And the wonderful Feito Com Amor...


I also visited the sweetest pirates in the world, my youngest brothers already turned 5 and 6 in March!


I picked up an old chair from the street, much to Frutsel's approval, and Moos had a little disagreement with some red paper. 


And last but not least, I began tearing off my old wallpaper and bought new one :) (living room make over!)...

Here's to April being awesome!

♡ Nikki

4 comments :

  1. Wat een gezellige post heb je gemaakt!! En al die hertjes.. errug leuk&mooi!! Gefeliciteerd met jullie 8-jaar!!! Geniet.. voor nu en voor altijd!!! Lieve groetjes, Herma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how is it you take such beautiful photos?
    Your blog is such a huge inspiration to me.

    xx
    www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jij neemt altijd zo leuke fotos! Je blog heeft echt een sfeer apart. En je nieuwe behangpapier ziet er leuk uit

    ReplyDelete