Stilleven


My friend Rosalyn took me to 'Stilleven' in Breda last Saturday. I had been to Stilleven before in 2010, when I had a stand on the La Feria market that was hosted there. Back then I hadn't had much time to really look around, but last Saturday upon entering Stilleven, I stepped into my future dream home :).


This place has such a great atmosphere, very calming and serene, I love the colors!


I've been hesitating about this deer, but ended up not taking it with me. It's fabulous though!


I also fell in love with this little bench, but unfortunately my kitties would have their nails all over it if I place it in my home..


I really recommend visiting Stilleven when you are in Breda, they have gorgeous items for sale and you can also have a delicious bite to eat in their garden. Visit their website here.


Yummy!


Our next stop in Breda was the wonderful Feito Com Amor, more about that later :)!

♡ Nikki 

Comments

Ziet er heerlijk (romantisch) uit, om bij weg te dromen.....
Catherine said…
Oh this looks like my kind of shop! It's adorable! The food looks so yummy too! It's too bad I'm so far away! x
Iris Vank said…
Wat een prachtige foto's heb je er gemaakt!
jolanda said…
Het ziet er echt ontzettend gaaf uit zeg, bij een volgend bezoekje aan Breda ga ik er zeker kijken. Leuk :-)

Liefs, Jolanda
LoriLynn said…
That totally looks like my kinda store. I probably would have spent my whole monthly budget there! Xo Lori
Bibi said…
Zo te zien de moeite waard om eens langs te gaan... Mooie foto's!!!
Planet Fur said…
Wauw...die foto's maken het helemaal aantrekkelijk! Die beeldjes! (Ik ga momenteel door een beeldjes fase...) Super!
Marijke said…
Ziet er echt heel leuk uit! Breda is maar 20 minuutjes rijden van mijn thuis uit, perfect dus :).
Charissa Sloote said…
Ooh wat jammer dat ik dit heb gemist!! Ziet er super uit. Je had mij moeten tippen in Feito com Amor... ; )! Doei! Charissa
van yourcupofnice.com
HeppieHermpie said…
Wauw dat is leuk!! Daar moet ik zeker eens naar toe.. ♥ Herma
Kailey said…
GUH. Your pictures never fail to leave me speechless - just beautiful! <3