Lomo Saturday


Happy to be back with Lomo Saturday, my first subject is little Frutsel. When I photograph Frutsel she acts like a real model, changing pose every second and (sometimes) keeping very still till after I snap my camera. I'm very happy with my new old Praktica, though it isn't in very good condition, the film already got stuck a couple of times. But I love the results :)!

Camera: Praktica MTL3

More Lomo Saturday:

Initiator Anki | Casper | Iris | Mireille | Marrit | Marcia | Sacha 
and Nine

♡ Nikki

6 comments :

  1. What a beautiful model your Frutsel is!! The lomo photos you've taken are gorgeous!! I love the one your parents took of you in the bassinet. And the one in what looks like your home in an unfinished room is great too. I love them all!!!! Can you tell??!!?? : )

    Have a wonderful weekend ~ Wendy

    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wendy :D! The home is the house I grew up in before it's renovation :). Hope you (and everybody else) have a wonderful weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, ze zijn mooi licht! Helemaal in jouw stijl. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics... en wat een model, zo schattig!

    ReplyDelete