Lomo Saturday


I've been scanning a box filled with old negative film, and found so many beautiful and inspiring pictures my parents took when I was young. I asked my father what kind of camera he used, he mostly photographed with a Canon T70.


This inspired me to take new lomo saturday photo's, not with an original Lomo camera but with an old Praktica MTL3 I recently found.


I was exited to find out if it still worked, and picked up two test films last Thursday. To my surprise there were a couple of lovely pictures in the bunch. 


I still have a lot to learn about the Praktica MTL3, but I'm looking forward to sharing the results with you starting next Saturday!

♡ Nikki

3 comments :

  1. Oh, die bovenste foto, prachtig! De onderste zijn ook goed gelukt: de kleuren passen perfect op je blog.

    (mijn Lomo-saturday foto's zijn ook niet allemaal Lomo. Ik vind het super om te fotograferen met een spiegelreflex!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk! Ik heb mijn oude babyalbum ook tevoorschijn gehaald om te kijken of onze kleine Jim een beetje op zijn mams lijkt :) Heerlijk.......

    ReplyDelete