Unpacking


A while back I started unpacking in my little headquarters and found many things I forgot I had. Because we live in a pretty small apartment and I'm a pretty big hoarder, lots of things were boxed up in the basement for 'someday'.


While unpacking I was both thrilled and a bit ashamed with my emptying thrift stores behavior of the past years, I'm going to have to get rid of the stuff that absolutely made no sense. But what jewels I found as well! A lot of pretty figurines and china. To think that my basement isn't even half empty yet (and it's a big one)...


I covered up the big storage closet (this one never appeared in photos before) with pink curtains and Ikea's Alvine Spets so the washer/dryer/vacuum cleaner etc. are invisible from now on :).


And filled up my card rack with pretty cards {Liekeland, All the luck in the world, Margo Slingerland}.


I also hung my een nieuw avontuur Pom Pom's :)! They were one of the first things I bought remember? I still need a pretty lampshade though.


Isn't this the cutest ever? Lisa Manuels made it for my birthday, a little deer doll named after me :). You can cut her out and make her into a real doll but I chose to frame her for now. She's going to be for sale in Lisa's shop too if you like her!

My dad is coming over Wednesday to hang and install the last things, after that it'll be as good as finished and I'll make sure to give you a tour :).

♡ Nikki

14 comments :

  1. Het is echt GE-WEL-DIG leuk geworden!! En ben stiekem jaloers...
    ;-)

    Geniet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het moet een feestje zijn geweest om al die dozen met je verzamelde spulletjes uit te pakken. Het ziet er allemaal prachtig uit, geniet ervan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeeerlijk, die kast en al die spulletjes. Heel herkenbaar ook, dingen tegenkomen waarvan je het bestaan niet eens meer wist :-) Soms kom je dan echt weer leuke dingen tegen. Geniet van je plekje.

    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your space! Everything is so light and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That print is stunning! And I love that you have a card rack<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! I'm envious of your rack of lovely postcards. The Nikki deer is awesome!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zalig hoofdkantoor :) Ben benieuwd naar de grote tour!
    En heerlijk hoor, dozen met schatten uitpakken!
    Dat verjaardagscadeautje is super!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een fijne ruimte wordt het al, met al je mooie spulletjes om je heen.
    En ik had je print al gezien bij Lisa, kei-leuk. Ik wil 'm ook aan de muur.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, wat moet dat fijn zijn. Al dat moois, onverwachts. Wat je opgedoken hebt ziet er in ieder geval al prachtig uit. Incl. PomPoms ;-)
    Nog van harte met je 26e, ik zie het nu pas.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prachtige plek wordt het Nikki! Heerlijk hè, die dozen met schatten uitpakken? xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, you have so many adorable things! I cannot wait to have a little tour! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wauw!Wat een eer zo'n prent geïnspireerd op jouw eigen persoon.Wat een prachtig kado.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Åh så fin blogg och mycket inspiration!!

    Kika in hos mig och tävla, du kan vinna ett typaket retro tyger eller fina pappersark med en Tildabok :)

    Kram
    Monya

    //blueeiz.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wat een prachtige kast met al die mooie stofjes en spullentjes!!

    ReplyDelete