In January...


I started my 365 project a Deer a Day. It has been fun so far, I'm really enjoying it :)! Some days when I really have time to think about what kind of photo I want to make, I surprise myself with the results. The photo in the middle is my favorite so far, little Moby stuck her cute nose in the photo just when I pushed the button. I made a deal with myself that after every completed month I get to buy myself a cute deer present ;), the first one came in yesterday.


I finished up some things in my headquarters, it's really coming together and it's almost time to start decorating!


I received the prettiest package with the prettiest bag from Dreumesdromen...


And I finally got an Iphone, + Instagram :)! Addiction alert...

I'm really looking forward to February! It's my birthday month, I'm going to a concert of Eefje de Visser, the musical Wicked :) and I'm hoping to finish my headquarters.

♡ Nikki

4 comments :

  1. i love all your photos! i might try a project like this with a theme! seems much mroe managable that way! and what a fun way to reward yourself!
    i can't wait to see your studio finished! i love how you stick to that pretty color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige foto's, en er zitten zo'n leuke hertjes tussen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I have that same deer ring! Isn't it the best? I love it so so much<3

    Anyway, I think it's a great project and I look forward to seeing it blossom into a HUGE collection of deer pictures.

    Happy February!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think almost everyone in the blogger world haas an Iphone now and instagramming except me! ;( Anyway, great deer collection! ♥

    ReplyDelete