Wonderful Wide Web #8


These prints are so pretty! I would love them for in my headquarters :). The first one is from Steph Baxter, the second from This Paper Ship.

This 'Poupée Coeur' necklace with a little porcelain doll is made by Natacha Plano. It's so lovely!


Very colorful, very geometric, very fabulous! Brooches (and more geometric deliciousness) by Sketch.Inc


One of the cutest deer I've seen in a while. Photography by Oso Polar.


One for my wishlist, a beautiful personalized camera strap from Harlex. I love the nude pink color. The camera strap in the photo is Elsa's.

♡ Nikki

Comments

kell said…
oh i LOVE the camera strap!!
Anonymous said…
Eee, so many lovely adorable things to look at! You certainly know how to make me happy x
Planet Fur said…
Hele goede vondsten! Dat hertje op wieltjes is echt té cute! Leuk!
Suzie said…
*steels deer* so cute ♥