Iphone


Last week I said goodbye to my beloved pink htc and welcomed a shiny white Iphone! I've been wanting one for ever and I'm so thrilled to have one now :). The first app I downloaded was Instagram, and I'm completely addicted. It's just like a little visual diary, a couple of photos every day. It's also a great 'behind the scenes' into (blog)friends lives, I'm checking my feed non stop to see what you're up to ;) teehee!

Here's what I've been up to:


I received the sweetest package full of surprises from Kelly.


Flipping through some lovely books {make hey}{Paris made by hand}


Catching the kitties in cute poses


Playing in my headquarters


Photographing my feet {I love doing this}


Eating yummy things


And of course taking some self portraits :)! I was very exited when I found out there was a camera on the front of my iphone too!

Come and find me on Instagram if you like, search for liefgeval ;). And any advice on cute apps or Iphone covers are welcome, I'm still exploring.

♡ Nikki

8 comments :

  1. Ik word altijd zo hebberig van jouw blog :-) En die Kelly van jou gave pakket heeft me daar toch een GAVE FIETS Ooooh een mintgroene, zucht. Ik ben ook zo benieuwd naar je headquarter, moet vast geweldig worden.
    Heel veel plezier met je nieuwe Iphone en o ja, je haar is wow gekruld zeg. Tof :-)

    Geniet je weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh ik wil ook zo graag een iphone! Maar ik moet nog 2 maanden wachten haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie foto's, beetje vintage en prachtig haar! Van de webshop van Kelly word ik behoorlijk hebberig :) Je weet ze wel te vinden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaa die iphone is geweldig mooi!!
    En jouw blog vind ik helemaal super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ik heb sinds 2 weken ook een iphone, helemaal te gek!!
    Ik heb al wat leuke foto apps ontdekt.
    snappr camera+ Halftone (heb voorbeeld op mijn blog) deze vind ik echt super.
    ibooth (pasfotohokje effect)

    En ook nog Super8 (ouderwetse filmcamera)
    Hoop dat je hier wat mee kan.
    Veel plezier met uitproberen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks so gorgeous in those bottom photos! I'll have to add you to my instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh gosh your curls are so pretty! i wish i could get mine to look that beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. War een prachtige dromerige zelfportretten! En je studio begint er echt prachtig uit te zien...

    ReplyDelete