Photocabine


When Lucia and I were shopping in Utrecht last week, we jumped in a photobooth afterwards for some silly pics. When we were waiting for our pictures I realized how fun it would be to start a series of 'photocabine' photos, just like I've seen on Zilverblauw and initiator Twee meisjes in de stad. I got so enthusiastic about it that I started digging up old photobooth pictures. I found quite a bunch from when I was a teenager :)! I created a special 'Project Photocabine' page where you can view all of them (I'm warning you, some are pretty weird) and from now on I'll try to fill it up at least once a month. I'm really looking forward to participating in this project, and hope you like viewing all those funny and silly photos ;).

♡ Nikki

3 comments :

  1. Super leuk project! Volgensmij hebben ze in mijn woonplaats geen fotohokjes meer :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh wat tof!! Leuk dat je meedoet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dat herinnert me altijd aan "Le fabuleux destins d'Amélie Poulain". Een leuk project!

    ReplyDelete