Lomo Saturday


A while ago I ran into this really special creature; a cat with a little pigs nose! I was so lucky to have my Diana mini on hand! Seriously though, I was not happy about this. Usually I take double exposures on purpose, not this time... Turns out little miss Diana decided to stop forwarding the film once again so I missed out on some possibly very cute pot bellied piggy pics. Ah well, it makes me laugh a little bit too ;).

Camera: Diana Mini

More Lomo Saturday fun:

Initiator Anki | Casper | Iris | Mireille | Marrit Judith 
Marcia | Sacha | Nine and Marieke

♡ Nikki

6 comments :

  1. Ik vind hem juist wel heel leuk! Maar je mist meer varkensfoto's? Dat is wel jammer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maar ik vind de foto wel echt gaaf geworden!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voordat ik het onderschrift had gelezen dacht ik al: wow wat goed gedaan! Dus een prachtig geluk bij een klein ongeluk :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, it looks like a monster. I just keep seeing a tiny yellow eye and the pigs nose...kinda freaky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning image..

    (I like your new blog design..)

    ReplyDelete