First Peek


Here's a tiny first peek at my new creative space :)! Joris and I painted some walls last weekend and today my mom and I made a start on the floor, which is going to be a lot lighter when were done with it.


Just being a bit silly here, we had these funny work suits ;). My mom actually did most of the work, she really is one handy momma! I thought I'd stick to the somewhat smaller machinery, I'm kind of clumsy when it comes to these things.


In the last picture you can see that there are two different floors (these came with the house). I really would've liked there to be one type of floor but unfortunately this wasn't possible (yet). I still have to think about something to cover up the black stones, I'm not really a fan of the color black. I can't wait to decorate my new space when were done though!

♡ Nikki

6 comments :

  1. Waw, that wooden floor is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, die vloer wordt prachtig! Wat spannend joh, veel succes en plezier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie vloer en veel succes met de rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, ik ben stiekem wel een beetje jaloers hoor. Wat een fantastische werkplek krijg jij! Die ramen! Helemaal super! En wat fijn he, van die handige mama's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw, wat gaaaaf! Heel veel succes en plezier met het afmaken en inrichten!

    ReplyDelete