Dress Up #15


What is it with me and sitting on fences ;)? I'll tell you this though, I'm way more balanced since I've picked up horseback riding again. In this photo I'm still modeling my dress, I asked Joris to take the photos this time and he took his job very seriously, literally photographing my every move :).


It's silly how the photos in which I wasn't doing my best to look 'good' are in my opinion the most fun, like this one where I discovered a leaf was camping out on my right foot.


Or this one, in which I was trying to make the leaves swirl around me in a charming way, but as soon as I released them, the wind took over and blew them away!


It's definitely fall in Holland, no signs of snow yet, I wonder if were getting a white Christmas? I wonder if I already wondered that before in a previous post... hmmm... Anyway, I like me some white Christmases, so fingers crossed!


I was pondering about uploading this photo, it's gigantically close up, it somehow makes me feel a little vulnerable. On the other hand, this is me, I simply get shy when cameras come closer ;) (yes, even when Joris is behind it).


Details:

Dress: Huckleberry Vintage | Shoes: Old Gold Vintage | Ring: Paper Sparrow | Coat : H&M | Scarf: Only | Headband: Handmade by me   Earrings: Hema | Tights: Albert Heijn ;)

♡ Nikki

25 comments :

  1. ik vind die close up foto net het leukste Nikki ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Nikki,

    Wat zie je er prachtig uit! We zouden zusjes kunnen zijn, we hebben dezelfde haarkleur maar zeker ook dezelfde kleding-kleurtjes! Als ik snel kijk, zie ik mezelf staan. ;) Geweldige outfit, needless to say! ;)
    xxxx
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki, your blog is adorable and it looks like I am way late to the party of awesomeness you are throwing here : ) You have definitely gained a new reader in me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. For real, this is the cutest outfit ever! I am speechless! These photos are AMAZZZZING! Xo Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Te gek-je straalt helemaal-je haar-helemaal GAAF-xxx-Sil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je ziet er beeldig uit. Gave outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Nikki, ik had one hell of a day at work, maar kom thuis, zie jouw foto's en heb een smile van oor tot oor! Geniet altijd zó van jouw blog, echt heerlijk! Ga zo door, ga zo door, you've just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een ontzettende lieve foto van jou!
    Mooie post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the skirt/dress! And the shoes are a perfect match with it :) and beautiful pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A warm thanks to everyone, I love your thoughts! I'm reading them with the biggest smile ever :)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fabulous color splash!

    Je ziet er echt geweldig uit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. As always, you are amazing!! You easily are one of my fav bloggers. Your personality shines through in this outfit so much, and I am a huge fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wat een geweldige foto-serie en wat staat de outfit je goed!! Supercombi!

    ReplyDelete
  14. (En juist die close-up foto is fantastisch!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You looks adorable!!! :D I want your shoes hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wat een leuke herfstfoto's. Ik vind je haar super leuk zitten met die haarband zo..!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i can't get over how crazy awesome your dress and shoes are!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I ADORE you too sweet Katrina, I actually adore all of you ;)! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely love your outfit! Especially the dress and shoes! Plaid and wingtips are current obsessions of mine. :D

    ReplyDelete