Wonderful Wide Web #2


I so love this illustration by Ivana Petrovic found via Meredith on Pinterest, I wish I knew where to buy it...


Noteworthy blog 'Girls raised by Wolves' (love the design) with a very cute floral headband tutorial!


I accidentally came across this store 'Koshka' and found that they have some very snazzy items!


Oana Befort creates beautiful illustrations, and up for grabs are these lovely notes of thankfulness!


And last but not least, these 'trapped illustration lockets' by Feverfew are the cutest!

♡ Nikki

Comments

LoriLynn said…
Those lockets just stole my heart! I'm pretty sure I need at minimum one!
Anki said…
Mooie spulletjes, prachtig verzameld! Die medaillons maken mij ook erg hebberig...
those stockings are so cute!



i just found your amazing blog and i love it! from the content, to the design!

am a new follower. hope you can follow back!

xoxo
http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
Vooral de thankful kaartjes zijn erg inspirerend! En de tekening van de "knitting woman" is geweldig!
Mooi verzameld allemaal!
kidsdinge said…
De afbeelding van de knitting woman is echt super !
Gorgeous links! Especially liking the knitting illustration too :)