Lomo Saturday


I never would've guessed it would be so sunny this time of the year! It's fall and it totally feels like summer, almost ridiculous. I remember in August I was busy shopping for fall cardigans, but I won't be wearing them for a while I guess.


Not that I'm complaining, the summer was a bit of a disappointment so I'm trying to absorb these last sunbeams while I can. 


How's the weather where you live?

Camera: Diana Mini

More Lomo Saturday fun:

Initiator Anki | Casper | Iris | Mireille | Marrit Aukje | Judith 
Marcia | Daan and Sacha

♡ Nikki


7 comments :

  1. Fijn dat je zo genoten hebt! Hier vandaag ook een schitterende dag. Goed voor de lomo's! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. here (Belgium) is the weather the same ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer in Toronto was actually pretty hot in august. Today is the first day that it actually feels like fall. Nice cold and crisp. :] Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy with the weather too. Today I went shopping for knitwear at H&M (met de Glamour Dag 2011 korting!). Felt a bit weird trying them on while it was so hot outside haha. Oh well, I am now prepared for when autumn actually does come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love cardigans- I can never have enough. Weather is starting to change here. leaves are turning yellow and orange.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the over lapping! :) These are great. It's been rainy here in NY, but today it's not so bad out! :)

    ReplyDelete