In September...


I showed some cute thrift finds


The kitties told you about their favorite places and I had some foxy toes


I met the lovely Kelly in Amsterdam! Read about it here and here :)!


I blogged about two collections, brooches part 1|2 and my clothing hangers


I bought a cute old camera, the 'Kodak Duaflex' and experimented with TTV photography


I visited P├ómela's new shop Feito Com Amor


And of course bought some cuteness!

Other exiting things:
- My mom is moving to my town (!), I'm so thrilled I'm going to see her a lot more now ♥!
- Amy mentioned my blog in her blog crushes, so sweet!
- I won a cute giveaway from Kim Welling

♡ Nikki

7 comments :

  1. Sounds like a GREAT September ;o)
    Nice for you to have your mom nearby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die foto's van die Kodak zijn te gek! Zat er nog een rolletje in, of kan je die nog ergens krijgen? Ik ben nogal een leek op dat gebied, vind het fascinerend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. would you mind if I used the first pictures of your cat as my desktop background? It's just so inspiring! If you don't mind, could you email me your answer at: bellatheowl{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a great month! :) I love those pictures from the camera you bought! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great month! Have fun in October too! And the weather is unbelievable, isn't it? Spent yesterday in my summer dress getting entertained by street musicians on "de Dam":)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Planet Fur, deze foto's zijn gemaakt 'through the viewfinder', dus eigenlijk heb ik met mijn digitale camera foto's van de viewfinder gemaakt :D. Ik ben wel van plan het ook nog met een rolletje te proberen.

    @Bella, you may, I don't mind :)!

    @Everyone else, thank you :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dat ziet eruit als een goede maand!

    ReplyDelete