Dress Up #12 Vintage Apron


I felt like dressing up again! I've been a fan of Dottie Angel's blog for a while and this week her book came in the mail, it's magnificent! I'm not even halfway yet and it has inspired me already in so many ways. While I was reading a chapter about her personal style and handmade aprons I remembered I had two 'peachy' vintage aprons in my closet and after some digging I found them, mixed and matched and today's outfit was born :).


Vintage Apron: Thrifted | Cardigan: Gift from mom | Top: h&m | Skirt: Vero Moda | Tights: Hema | Vintage cowboy boots: Thrifted in Berlin | Necklace: Xkieke

♡ Nikki


9 comments :

  1. Gah! What a cute outfit! It looks super cute!! I never thought of adding an apron to an outfit. It's such a clever idea. d^_^b

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have thought about wearing an apron with a skirt, but I wasn't sure if that would be completely odd or not....but now it seems okay! It looks super cute on you!
    Xo Chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! You look great, love these pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtige rok! En die kleuren, ik word er instant vrolijk van!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, je ziet er tof uit! Die ketting van XKieke vind ik toch zó mooi..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat zie je er weer prachtig uit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nikki this is one of my faves, ADORABLE outfit! I have lots of aprons, i wear occasionally, i think i'll start wearing them more now ive seen yours! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Echt? Heeft HEMA zulke mooie oranje panties!? Ik heb me vorig jaar suf gezocht. En toen ik vorige week tegen een oranje legging (VAN 22 F*CING euro) aan liep heb ik die maar gekocht. Beetje spijt nu. Maar hey...je rockt deze outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone ♡ love your comments :)!

    @Kimminita: Deze panty is al heel oud, denk al jaren! Ik zit ook enorm te balen dat er tegenwoordig alleen maar saaie kleurtjes liggen overal :(.

    ReplyDelete