Thrift Finds: Ceramics


I'll just keep on going :). More thrifts! These are a flowery plate and teapot, and a cute children's tea set I found on our thrift trip last week.


All in mint condition, though the children's tea set had more to it, a tiny milk pitcher and sugar pot. But they were all so broken with missing pieces I had to leave them behind unfortunately. 

 I haven't photographed the rest of the finds yet but when I do I can't wait to show them to you. Oh and welcome new readers who came over from A is for Ampersand, thrilled to have you here! And thank you Amy for the kindest words ever, it melted my heart.

♡ Nikki




Comments

I love vintage ceramics..I'm addicted too!
Daisy said…
Very cute ceramics!
These are so darling! I just love children illustrations & I wouldn't be able to resist if I saw that in the store!
mooi gevonden!
Leuk om te zien, ik heb de schaal die bij de theepot met rozen hoort, de vorm komt echt terug.
Kindertheepot is superlief!

groet.
Makkie said…
Wat een heerlijk blog heb je!
Hartelijks
Anki said…
Oeh, dat kinderservies is gaaf zeg!
Anonymous said…
Leuk!
Bij de kringloop zoek ik ook altijd naar van die oude kopjes ^^
Anonymous said…
Leuke kringloopvondsten! Mooie foto die eerste ook, gebruik je daar je nieuwe lens voor? Ook een Nikkor toch? Bevalt ie goed? Ik wil gaan sparen voor een nieuwe lens, dus even wat inspiratie opdoen ;)
Je nieuwe blogdesign vind ik erg mooi, fijn zacht en licht.
noofs said…
Love your findings!
Anonymous said…
So cute! Such a shame about the little milk jub and sugar bowl. I'm quite obsessed with vintage ceramics. Lovely, lovely, lovely!

Katie x
nina said…
Wow, mooi! Maareh... moet volgens jouw 'iets nieuws erin, iets ouds eruit' mijn theepotje nu al weer weg? ;)
Liefgeval said…
Hihi! Nee hoor, ik zou niet durven ;) daar is jouw theepotje toch veel te speciaal voor! Deze theepotjes gaan over een poosje denk ik naar de webwinkel :).
trishie said…
LOVE these! such great finds and so pretty.
Kaatje said…
Van de koffiepot heb ik zo onderhand een heel servies. Allemaal uit de kringloop, zo leuk én voordeling. Heb net je blog gevonden. Echt helemaal super. Ik ga je volgen en laat me graag door je inspireren!! groetjes, Karin