Thrift Find: Fabrics


Here are some more thrift finds from the last thrift trip. A cute piece of vintage fabric that fitted exactly on the diner table, leading to very curious and enthusiastic kitties :). I might use it to make new curtains for the living room chest.


I also found this cute bedspread, at least that's what I think it is. It had some nasty stains but I was determined to try getting them out and I succeeded :)! Don't know if it'll stay a bedspread forever, I might cut this one up too to create something else of it. But we'll see, all in good time :). Have you found something nice lately?

♡ Nikki



15 comments :

  1. Wat een fijne printjes :) Mooie kleuren ook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een prachtige vondsten; ik ben jaloers ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaaf die bedsprei! Mijn oma had ook zoiets.

    En nee, weinig mooie vondsten de laatste tijd. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. The love the bed spread. Glad to hear you were able to get the 'history' out of it.

    It would be super cute as a caftan if you decide to make something else out of it.

    e

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabric finds are so fun! I recently found what I thought was a sheet, but instead was two curtains. They have since been cut into strips and I'm in the process of crocheting them into rugs. ^_^b

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are BEAUTIFUL. Also I'm kind of really into the contrast of your cats against the print.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heel mooi! Ojee, nu heb ik ook zin om zo even een rondje te doen :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, die bedsprei is gaaf!
    Hier ook weinig goede vondsten; speelgoedjes voor Wolf en Mus en verder weinig leuks...

    ReplyDelete
  9. heeerlijk!! en die poezen zijn MOOI!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful! I have found some lovely vintage sheets at my local thrift stores lately. I am going to cut them all up and use them for making pretty things :)

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete