Clothes Hanger Collection


Today I want to show you my vintage clothes hangers. As many of you might have noticed I love thrifting and all things vintage. It might sound weird but I'm very proud of this collection and hope to collect more of these pretties in the future :)!


Most of them were found during thrift shopping, but some were also gifts or trades. I also bought a couple once at Hipaholic, a cute webshop.


It's hard to pick a favorite, because they're all so cute. The floral ones always cheer me up when I look at them carrying a pretty vintage dress, but the crocheted ones are so cuddly. Oh dear, I think I just admitted finding clothing hangers cuddly.


The children's clothes hangers are often too small to hang my own clothing on, but I always take them with me anyway, they might come in handy somewhere in the future ;).


For this picture I had to remove all the coats and jackets from the coat rack (and we have a lot of those), I made a mess but it was nice to see that pretty wallpaper again :)!


And now it's time to put all the dresses back on their hangers, maybe next time, I could show a little bit of my vintage dress collection? Hope you enjoyed this post, and if you have some spare vintage clothes hangers you wouldn't mind getting rid of, we can always make a nice trade out of it ;)!

♡ Nikki



9 comments :

  1. Wat een mooie collectie heb je zeg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha leuk, jij hebt ook overal een verzameling van ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke verzameling hangers zeg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dress hangers too and I have a collection beside i have some for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah instant vorlijkheid! Dan haal je zo'n vrolijk jurkje van een hangertje en dan word je vrolijk van het hangertje! Ik kan me voorstellen dat je ze verzamelt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice! i have a little collection of crochet covered hangers that i love! your's are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely collection! I'm working on mine at the moment too. They're just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete