Brooch Collection #2


As promised, the second part of my brooch collection :).


My two wonderful Made by White brooches (not enough, need more ;)) and a tiny Hema toadstool.


On the left another old lady brooch from my mom (yikes I steel a lot of things from her ;)), and two thrifted rose brooches. On the right a thrifted purple horse (looks a little like a Dala Horse, which I love!), a bow brooch that belonged to my grandma and the brooch with the purple/green stones is my oldest possession and belonged to my great-grandmother.


The puzzle piece deer and swans are from Lisa Manuels. I bought the little folklore deer brooch at the 'Sprookjeskamer' (fairytaleshop) and how could I forget 'Women like simple things... ;)' which is also thrifted.


The entire lot! I hope you enjoyed the peek in my brooch collection. Can I take a peek at yours sometime :)?
  
♡ Nikki


11 comments :

  1. So nice. I love them all ;)
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your collection posts and I love brooches! The photos are lovely too! :)
    I actually blogged about the awesomeness of that Made by White brooch the other week, it's fab! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lovely collection! I've been really getting into brooches lately so you can probably expect one on my blog too someday;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooches are hugely underrated but they are my favourite accessory! You have a stunning collection here! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so lovely! What a sweet collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat heb je toch mooie spulletjes!! En zo mooi in beeld gebracht. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, je hebt er echt veel (en ze zijn mooi!) Mijn collectie: http://life.mariekeabels.nl/2011/i-am-a-collector/

    Marieke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh mein Gott, wie wundervoll! Alle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat superleuk en jouw header is ook prachtig zeg!

    ReplyDelete