New thrift finds


I recently thrifted this knitted blanket (I already had the crocheted one). I'm always on the hunt for things to put over my couch, because I sort of hate it :(. The color is wrong, the fabric is wrong and it's impossible to remove cat hair from it. Next time I'm definitely going for leather.


But this really brightens things up :)! I went thrift shopping today as well and found a bunch of other nice things:


A flowery piece of fabric, a cute illustrated card came, a vintage enamel medicine cabinet and a Fabeltjeskrant canister I already have but still couldn't leave there :). I haven't been on a good thrift hunt in a while and this wasn't really satisfactory enough so I want to go again some time soon ;).


I lunched with pumpkin soup, one of my favorites. I'm a big soup fan!


And Moos wanted to say hi as well!

♡ Nikki

8 comments :

  1. Very cute cat.. Very nics pictures! :)
    /Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooi is een schatje en die deken is mooi! Leuk al die kleurtjes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk al die strepen! En mooi contrast met de katten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cats are gorgeoooous. And so is that wallpaper with those blankets! Pretty pretty finds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big soup fan too and I LOVE pumpkin soup. I got hooked on it on my trip to Australia. I do you make yours from scratch? I would love to know how you make it. Want to trade recipes, I'll even send you one in the mail :)
    I hope you are having a wonderful day and have some fun adventures over the weekend planned.
    I'm going to snoop around a bit more.
    Much Love,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leuke spulletjes!! Ik heb trouwens precies zo'n medicijnkastje! <3

    Groetjes,
    Lya

    ReplyDelete
  7. wat een mooi deken, de katten zijn er ook helemaal weg van : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another pumpkin soup slave here ;-) Now I'm hungry for it.... argh! Love the kitties, so cute.
    Esther.

    ReplyDelete