Lomo Saturday


I'm cheating just a tiny bit today, because I haven't got any fresh Lomo's yet. These pictures were taken with my Vistaquest 1015, only a little cheat because they do call this little camera a digital Lomo for a reason ;). I think the VQ resembles the Holga with it's black corners. I photographed the kitties of course, there just couldn't be a better subject. Also a deer on the wall, flower prints from my pillows and a plate with a little golden books illustration (I bought the plate for when my little brothers come over but secretly I like it just as much) on the plate are some crumbs from my lunch :).

More Lomo Saturday fun:

Initiator Anki | Casper | Iris | Mireille | Marrit | Aukje | Judith and Marcia

 Nikki

9 comments :

  1. pretty photos. i like the second phot and the cat :D

    BTW, I'm having my giveaway. I hope you can join.
    MISSKATV.COM 1,000 FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie kleuren en wat grappig, dat semi-lomo. Kende ik nog helemaal niet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FlowersFlowersFlowersBeautifulLomo's!♥

    *wordverification: bedankie*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een lekkere kleurrijke foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een geweldige vondst weer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik kende het ook niet! Af en toe moet je de regels even verbreden hoor, dat maakt het leven leuk. ;) Leuk dat patroon-thema!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh man, I'm super in love with your blog and especially the paper bag look for your icons. Did you make those yourself? Either way, awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the deer, i have a collection of vintage plastic deer heads too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies :)!
    @Kaysie; thank you, I made the icons myself indeed :D!

    ReplyDelete