Lomo Saturday


The first Konica Pop pictures :)! These were taken with a Lomo iso 100 film and I really like the result, especially in the first picture. I'm eager to try out other film in the Konica though. The first three pictures are from our trip to Aachen, the second three from our trip to Luik. The Oxfam thrift store is where I bought the yellow dress from yesterday's Dress Up post :)! Luik wasn't really a pretty city by the way :( very grey and shabby! Friends of mine are thinking of going to Brugge this month and Joris and I are thinking about joining them. I've never been to Brugge and always wanted to go there so let's hope it'll all work out :)!

More Lomo Saturday fun:

Anki Casper - Iris - Mireille - Marrit - Aukje and Judith

♡ Nikki

9 comments :

  1. Go to Bruges!! It's a great city!! I'm living close to it and it's my favourite belgian city :-)
    Lots of things to do & visit & great for shopping as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik ben ook van plan om een dagje brugge te doen deze maand. Ik heb ook een lomo toesteltje, ik moet het misschien maar eens weer boven halen want soms zijn de resultaten van de foto's echt wel leuk.
    als je nar brugge gaat, veel plezier daar !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk! En Brugge is ook een aanrader!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh, the first photo looks like Hogwarts :O

    Francesca xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zijn deze foto's allemaal van dezelfde camera? En met hetzelfde rolletje?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooi, die blauwe effecten zijn heel cool! ...en de bovenste foto is mijn favoriet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Iris, jazeker! Ik heb het idee dat als er meer licht is de foto's blauwer uitvallen. Maar allen van Konica Pop met 1 lomo iso 100 rolletje.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your lomo saturday posts so much! I decided to do the same on my blog. I hope you don't mind! <3
    www.marciafurman.com

    ReplyDelete