Dress Up #10


My 10th Dress up :)! In the beginning I talked about dressing up every week, and that didn't exactly happen. But just to let you know; I'm not quitting! It might not be every week but it'll keep on coming :). Now let me tell you about this outfit. It begins with the dress, I bought it for €3,00 at a thrift store when I was on vacation in Belgium. The cardigan I'm wearing was my best friend in Belgium because I didn't bring a coat and it was so chilly all the time, plus it's awesome and one of my favorites so it deserves to be shown in dress up :).


I finally have a Made by White brooch! Ever since I wrote about Made by White last year I've been wishing for one and now Lisa from Elle Aime is selling them so I just had to buy one! And now I want more!


I picked up the nail polish idea over at Kaylah's blog. And my hair; I tried to make a fishtail braid but I'm not quite there yet. It's harder then it looks. I have no idea what to do with my hair lately, it's boring and frizzy and do I want to paint it or do I want to cut it or what do I want? I don't know :(! You guys any ideas :)?

Dress: Thrifted in 'Luik'
Belt: part of another dress
Cardigan: Vintage via Episode
Cowboy Boots: Vintage via I love Vintgage

♡ Nikki

12 comments :

  1. Wat een geweldige jurk, mooi kleuren, wauw! En de rest ook prachtig trouwens! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, such a cute and colorful outfit, I esp like the boots. this outfit reminds me a lot of how people in Portland dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many brights!! i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooooove the outfit! en vooral de jurk! super super gaaf =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeuj, weer een nieuwe dress up! Ben nog steeds fan. Deze outfit is ook weer super, die broche, heerlijk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je ziet er supersweet uit! Gave jurk en de broche is echt lief :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helemaal leuk!! Dankje voor je aankoop en hij past echt helemaal goed bij jou en je outfit! Ik vind dit ook echt een Nikki-broche. ;D Haha! Love the dress, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so adorable! I'm so happy that I stumbled across your blog. I love your cute style! Email me if you ever want to be featured on my blog ;)
    want to follow each other?
    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bekoorlijk als altijd :) En die jurk is echt wel supermooi joh!!
    xxxx Maarie

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look soooow great, all dressed up. And that broche... luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this outfit. The colour combo and the accessories... everything is brilliant! xxx

    ReplyDelete