Drenthe


My mother lives in Drenthe. Quite a drive away from where I live. Since I don't have a drivers licence (or car for that matter, working on it though) I went there by train on Friday. I always find riding trains very stressful, I just don't like it, but I found myself enjoying the view and landscapes anyway :). I daydreamed about all the little farms we drove past and about how much I would love to live on a little farm with some goats, chickens and a little potbellied pig. I had a nice time at mom's, she's such a sweetheart. And of course I was also happy to see cat Morus again (who once lived with me) he's having the best time out there roaming the roofs of Drenthe. Before I knew it, it was time to go home again. Joris's vacation is almost over and then everything goes back to normal again, which makes me a little sad. I do hope there will be some sun for us in the last days because I feel like we barely had a summer!

♡ Nikki

4 comments :

  1. Het klinkt als een heerlijke dag! Enne.... wat lijk je op je mama !!!
    Fijne zondagavond :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik raak ook gestresst van reizen per openbaar vervoer. Hmm, nu ik erover nadenk, reizen in het algemeen. ;) Klinkt alsof je een heerlijke tijd hebt gehad bij je moeder, fijn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Als twee druppels water! O ja, reizen met de trein (of in het algemeen), daar krijg ik de kriebels van. Ik vind het pas weer leuk worden als ik op de plaats van bestemming ben!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een geweldige foto's weer, Nikki! En inderdaad, wat lijk je op je moeder....! Ik kan ook sowieso niet tegen treinen, dat geluid dat ze maken, brrr.

    ReplyDelete