Lomo Saturday


A beach party, I thought it was still light enough to take the pictures without flash, oops :). But although you can't really see who are in the pictures, I still like the little shadow people. I'm officially out of fresh lomo's now, but I have made a lot of pictures with the Konica pop, I hope to show them next week, I'm so curious!

I got home yesterday from Belgium and am now in the phase where I miss everything and everyone so so much. The kitties were very happy to see us though, and we to see them of course :)!

More Lomo Saturday fun:

Anki Casper - Iris - Mireille - Marrit - Aukje and Judith

♡ Nikki

9 comments :

  1. Geweldig! Ziet er echt spannend uit zo... Mooi dat blauw/groen... Wauw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dit heeft zeker iets! De kleuren kunstzinnig maar met herkenbare silhouetten, het lijken wel schilderijtjes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spannend ja! Ik vind ze mooi. Ben ook heel benieuwd naar de Konica pop. Fijn weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtig resultaat!! Mooie sfeer en de kleuren zijn ook erg goed! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind ze echt super.
    Heerlijk zo'n strandfeest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik vind het wel mooi zo, zo zonder flits. Dat blauwe met dat groenige, mooie kleuren.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooi resultaat! De kleuren zijn zo bijzonder.

    ReplyDelete