Lomo Saturday


Hi everyone!
I'm writing this post in advance in case I don't have internet in Belgium (it's actually Thursday now), and I wouldn't want to miss a Lomo Saturday :)! Unfortunately I don't have any other posts set up yet so if you are reading this, it's the last thing on my blog till next Friday, and I'll be in Belgium (hopefully) having amazing times :).

Pictures above are taken with my actionsampler and fisheye on the station in Dordrecht.

More Lomo Saturday fun:

Anki Casper - Iris - Mireille - Marrit - Aukje and Judith


Back on Friday!

♡ Nikki

6 comments :

  1. Wat een gave serie weer.
    Veel plezier in België!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. I hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geweldige kleuren en leuk thema.

    Geniet van je vakantie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fijne lomo's weer, je bent echt een goede 'lomo-saturday' aanwinst! :) Je hebt altijd van die mooie blauwige kleuren. Fijne vakantie, geniet ervan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! I love lomography and really need to get my butt to develop more film.

    ReplyDelete