Lomo Saturday


So...
Pretty much everything went wrong with this piece of film!
It started with my Diana Mini ripping the film, because
the film advance was stuck and I had to open my Diana over and
over again to find a solution.

Eventually I found my answer on The Dainty Squid's blog,
she had the same problem and took the pressure plate out
(the thing to hold the film flat against the inside to keep
it running smooth). After this, half of my film was
already spoiled :(! It then appeared my advance wheel
wasn't counting anymore so I had to guess if I turned it
enough every time I took a picture.

Finally after rewinding the film and opening my Diana
I found out I put the film in with the front to
the back. All in all, a recipe for disaster!

Of course by then I already grew curious about what might
be on the film so I developed it anyway, leading to above
results. I'm not particularly thrilled about it, but I dó
like the red scale, so better luck next time, I hope :)!

More Lomo Saturday fun:

Anki Casper - Iris - Mireille - Marrit - Aukje and Judith


♡ Nikki

6 comments :

  1. En toch vind ik het wel wat hebben, jouw mislukking. De kleuren zijn prachtig en zo in een collage passen ze ook goed bij elkaar. Ook ik heb er vandaag wat mislukte foto's opgezet, want juist dat heeft zo z'n charme. Af en toe dan. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ik heb dat ook al een aantal keren gehad.
    Ik dacht dat ik het rolletje er steeds niet goed in had gedraaid.
    Ik vind ze net als Iris ook heel gaaf zo.
    Ben ook wel een beetje van de mislukte foto's.
    Die rode poezenfoto, heb je die met kleurenfilter gemaakt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ondanks alles, zijn de foto's toch nog wel gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vind het ook mooi... Lomo's kunnen niet mislukken.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eens met bovenstaande commentaren. De blauwe strepen vind ik gaaf, die komen van de druk op de film toen het rolletje vast zat. Mooie collage inderdaad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hihi, wat lief om te horen allemaal :D! Ik kom zo ook even bij jullie foto's koekeloeren. @Mireille, geen kleurenfilter... een van de vele lomo verassingen :)?
    Liefs!

    ReplyDelete