Brussels


♡ Brussels!


Or better: I love shopping in Brussels!


I so regret not buying the shoes on the right, so so much!


But I did buy a new coat! A vintage one! I love it! (I went to Belgium without a coat and obviously without checking what kind of weather it would be, brrrrr, but a really good excuse to buy a new one though).


I googled two vintage stores and they were both brilliant, Foxhole and Gabriele Vintage. I truly wanted to buy everything. Pay a visit when you are in Brussels!


Hey look at this, a Joris approved store :)


Agnes Obel 


Conclusion; go to Brussels, it's awesome :), I definitely want to go back! Tonight is already our last night here :( I can't believe how fast the week went by. But I'm dying to get back to the kitties. Sorry for the lack of writing but I have a campfire to get to!

♡ Nikki

10 comments :

  1. We love Brussel to! Prachtige foto's!

    Groetjes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Joris in the record shop! What a fun trip you must be having :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of all the shoes under the glass cloches! That's such a cute idea... Now I have to think of a way to incorporate that into my life...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you captured it wonderfully :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks like sooo much fun! i would love to go there!
    xox dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. me to !
    i ♥ agnes obel

    echt die muziek is echt FANTASTIES !!!!


    grtjs
    Marie-lu

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow awesome photos.
    I have created more than 20 posts about washi tapes. I invite you to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos! we loved Brussels when we visited too...and even better it was around Christmas so Christmas markets too! hope you have a safe trip home! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hij kijkt ook zo blij bij zijn 'approved' winkel :-) Geniet nog van je avondje!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nooit geweest en dat moet zeker eens veranderen! Waar kun je die prachtige schoenenwinkel vinden? De jas die je hebt gekocht is echt supermooi!!

    ReplyDelete