Lomo Saturday


In and around the house :)! Four Diana mini's and one actionsampler. 
A new deer painting on the wall, Mister Moos, my exploded craftroom 
and an overexposed legs and shoes picture. ISO 400 and sunny days just don't match, I'm sure of that now :). The last picture is Madame Frutsel 
in action, walking slowly towards me ;).

I apologize for the lack of posts this week.
It was unusually busy! I wonder how bloggers with
jobs and kids do it all! Respect!

More Lomo Saturday fun:

♡ Nikki

6 comments :

  1. Mooie foto's weer! Lekker sfeertje zo in en rond je huis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Deer Picture :)

    I've recently bought a Diana Mini - can't wait to develop my first roll :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouw die kat..
    gaaf gelukt zeg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die kat is inderdaad fantastisch! (Lokte je hem met snoepjes? ;)) Maar ook de andere foto's zijn goed gelukt wederom. Wat een lieve foto met jullie benen: ik vind het overbelichte ook zijn charme hebben.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooi geworden met dat blauw zo, ik vind je craftroom nog steeds fantastisch! ✗✗✗ Essie

    ReplyDelete