Dress Up #9


It's been so dark and rainy for the past few days, and now 
the sun is shining and I thought to myself, heck yeah, let's
dress up and take pretty pictures!


This little dress thingy is new! I luuuve needlepoint
so when I saw it I needed to have it! To be honest
I'm not sure if I can wear it without pants... it's
quite short for my taste!



I made this ring myself and have a whole bunch similar
 to these for my webshop as well :)! I kinda like how
they turned out...

Daisy wreath: Primark
Deer necklace: Ebay (I saw them on Modcloth too!)
Needlepoint dress thingy: Forever21
braided belt: Primark
pants: H&M
clogs: Sanita

♡ Nikki

15 comments :

  1. That outfit is the cutest thing I've seen in days!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow die broek is gaaaaf, en die schoenen :)) you make my day girl ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. heey,je hebt een broek aan!! staat je leuk! en het jurkje is ook geweldig.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I love your deer necklace!

    You are a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeep you look so so pretty! That top is fantastic. And I LOVE the bunny ring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik zag die margrietjesband bij Primark inderdaad en vond m zo cool! Hij blijft alleen niet echt lekker zitten als er ook nog een bril achter je oren moet. Leuke klompjes, ik heb je met koeienprint. Helemaal leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so want your adorable top. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alles heeelemaal leuk!!!!!
    Dat borduurwerk...
    en hertjes .. :)))
    Met broek = mooi..zou ik ook doen!!!
    Fijn weekend X Hermpie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that dress!! and the daisy wreath and the ring you made are so cute! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. die bloemetjes haarband is echt heel leuk!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog and I love everything about it!

    I will follow you from now on.. :)

    Hugs from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dat jurkje is echt super... oh I want it hehe Kel x

    ReplyDelete