Dress up #8 The Hague


Last weekend I was in The Hague, my birth town.
I went there for my primary school reunion, which
was lovely. My Dad and brothers still live in 
The Hague so I stayed at my brothers house.
My mom and dad were there too and though they 
are separated they are still fond of each other.
Sunday my mom and I visited the beach and dunes.
The sea was so pretty! I took a bunch of cute
pictures:


The kitty is my brother's, if you look closely you
can see me in her big pretty eyes :).

The outfit I wore is one of my latest favorites.
I bought the dress in the summer of 2010, but
never wore it. Silly me!

Dress: Vero Moda
Cardi: H&M
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Swedish Hasbeens via h&m
Necklace: Elle Aime

♡ Nikki



8 comments :

  1. De foto's zijn wederom erg mooi. De kat staat er zo fragiel op en de draaimolen met de donkere wolken erboven is zo'n mooi contrast. Leuke moeder heb je!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos, Nikki!! Thanks for sharing them with us!! The kitty is just adorable!!! : )

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing these beautiful photographs! What a pretty kitty and I always adore seeing carousels x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ziet er érg gezellig uit!!
    Leuke, mooie foto's!!
    Groetjes, Herma
    PS:ik ben zelf net begonnen met een blog, dus nog van alles aan 't uitproberen; is nu al verslavend :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Nikki.. thank you so much for your comment on my blog..

    I love your outfit, especially your dress.. It's very pretty.. and your brother' kitty is very cute.. :)

    http://leavingmynoteshere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke blog heb je! Ik vind de bovenste foto heel mooi, super outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gaaf! Je lijkt op je (leuke) moeder zeg! Wederom hele mooie foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat maak jij toch mooie foto's. Die omlijsting is ook zo schattig gedaan! Met die kleurtjes. Die kat is ook geweldig!

    ReplyDelete