Collections part four


I've been searching the house today for rings and they were everywhere!
It's really nice to have them all together again in one box, though I doubt
I have all of them. I can think of a few missing and they're probably under
the bed, somewhere in a box or another unexpected place.

I do love my plastic rings :)!

These rings are the oldest ones I could find, I wore them
when I was about 13 years old and they all came from
the local market in the village I lived then:
I like that every ring has it's own story, like the one above
in the middle with the tiny red stone, I bought in 'Domburg' when
I was 16 and had my first 'without parents' vacation with girlfriends :).

These ones are from Inge Nouws, I love to wear Pippi Longstocking:
^ And these were made by me :) ^

I'm currently not really wearing all these rings often, the only
one I pretty much wear all the time is this one Joris gave me a while ago:




Hope you enjoyed the peek in my ring collection :)!

17 comments :

  1. I'm newish to your blog. Such lovely detailed photos...a real pleasure to look at. (-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly make cute rings! And gongratulations for the engagement :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ava, It's not an engagement ring, though I wish it was ;) all in time :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ik vind de pipi langkous echt helemaal geweldig!

    groet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hihi... een ring voor elke gelegenheid, voor elk humeur, voor elke jurk,... superleuke collectie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the same rainbow color plastic ring and the silver ring first one from the left too LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! they're all so beautiful! especially the silver ones from when you were younger and the ones you've made! this makes me want to go round up all my rings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een gave verzameling heb je daar! Die je zelf hebt gemaakt zijn heel mooi! Prettig weekend, ✗✗✗ Essie

    ReplyDelete
  9. De Pippi Langkousring is echt geweldig!
    Ik ben de laatste tijd ook een flinke ringcollectie aan het aanleggen.
    Heb ook 1 vaste ring (vanaf eind van de maand 2, hihi) en de rest mag wisselen :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ik vind de Pippi langkous ring geweldig!

    groet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leuk om via sieraden een leven langs te gaan. :) Ik heb helaas een hoop sieraden verloren (nou ja, mijn sieradendoos is ooit gestolen) en dat vind ik jammer. Al was het vast vooral troep als ik het nu weer zou zien, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mooie collectie! Ik hou van die uilen ringen! Heerlijk om zoveel verschillende te hebben, kan je altijd kiezen wat je wilt dragen. Die je van Joris hebt gekregen vind ik ook erg mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone :)!
    @Iris, wat verdrietig :(!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Pippi Langstrumpf one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Van de plastic ringen heb ik die meest rechter (achterin) ook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, die uiltjes!
    En die Pippi Langkous ring!
    En die ring van Joris!
    En, en, en!!!!

    ReplyDelete