A little Nikki


A while ago I was cleaning out some cabinets when I came
across this picture, a picture of little me! There was no date
on the picture, but my best guess is that I'm 10 years old here.

It took me back to my 10 year old self and what I loved in this
period. I remember I wanted to be very grown up and I liked
glittery things, like the beret and earrings. We had a little
nest of 5 kittens and all of them slept on my bed every night,
something I took great pleasure in. The tiny pitch black kitten
in the picture was my favorite :)...


Frame: Maybe Mej
Ornaments: Pugly Pixel

Comments

Venassa said…
It would've been so fun to have a bunch of kittens sleeping in my room every night. It's fun coming across old photos that bring back old memories.
Esther Duijzer said…
Wat een leuke foto! Super! ✗✗✗ Essie
Iudith said…
haha, love for cloths and kitties starts early, same here :)
Happy in red said…
It's like looking to an old photo of myself. Would you believe we have the same hair colour!! And those freckels... I don't have as many anymore, but was covered in them when I was little.
Groetjes,
Esther.