Spring

Hallelujah it's spring!
Though it's still a bit chilly outside, the sun is brightly shining :).
I can't wait for the moment I can leave the house without a
coat, the air smelling of flowers and wearing only a lovely
light vintage dress...

You need to go check Ecojot!
First of all, it's green as can be and second of all
everything is so darn cute!


I'm going to enjoy this first spring day and I hope that wherever
you are, sunshine will be upon you in every way possible :)

Love,
Nikki

7 comments :

  1. Alles van Ecojot is geweldig gemaakt.
    Vrolijk en fris en uniek!

    fijne dag. en gefeliciteerd met De Lente.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een vrolijke lieve boekjes zeg! En zo kleurrijk.. Laten we hopen dat we vanaf nu echt alleen nog maar lente weer krijgen. Het begint al goed..
    Geniet van de lente!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these. Thank you for sharing. I wish you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ecojot! Enjoy you're Spring-day! Lovely greeting with heart&soul from Sil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those things look adorable, I love the top picture! It was bright and sunny here today too! :)
    Hope you are feeling better?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo Nikki,
    your blog is so nice - i like it so much !!!!
    Lotti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dat is echt een hele mooie website..ik ga die winkel leegkopen (zodra ie in de lucht is dan ;-))

    ReplyDelete