Portfolio

Last week, the portfolio I made came in the mail!
I think it turned out lovely 


It's a good reflection of who I am, what I like and make :)! It's a great 'take me with you' size so I can show it to everyone who would want to see it and who'm I wish to see it...

I have a question for you girls, I already tweeted and facebooked it; Is there something you want to ask me?

I want to create a little 'questions & answers' post for my blog so you can get to know me a little better, and also as a referral to questions that might come in the future. I would love it if you help me come up with questions or maybe there is something you've been dying to know about me yourself ;)? Anyway, now is your chance :)!

Love,
Nikki

16 comments :

  1. Schitterende portfolio.
    Thanks 4 Sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question...why the hell aren't you running your own fashion label yet?! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat geweldig, mooie portfolio! Welke opleiding heb je gevolgd of komt al dat moois gewoon uit je hoofd?
    Veel plezier en fijn weekend nog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a question too! What is your ultimate dream goal? If you can do, be or make anything you want, what would it be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. where do you find such amazing dresses? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your portfolio looks amazing! Well done! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make me crazy...GAAF! Het komt helemaal goed met jou! Lieve groet met hart&ziel van Sil.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hele mooie portfolio. En iets heel anders, je knop onder aan de pagina voor older posts werkt niet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone, what a lovely questions :)!
    @Noni :D!
    @Nightessie: De 'knop' helemaal onderaan verwijst naar het kleinere 'older posts' knopje dat hier schuin rechts onder te zien is, het is lichtroze. Als je op op mijn home pagina zit zit hij helemaal onderaan, iets boven de verwijsknop. Hmm.. het klinkt vast heel ingewikkeld :)...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whauw, dat ziet er echt supergaaf uit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your portfolio looks great! I second Iudith's question, where do you get your cute clothes? I always like it when bloggers list some of their favorite places to shop online.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Prachtige portfolio!
    Hoe maak je zo'n mooie dingen?
    Ik word er in ieder geval heel blij van.
    Je bent heel inspirerend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nee hoor Nikki helemaal niet ingewikkeld, ik had alleen het knopje net onder het bericht zelf over het hoofd gezien (blush)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a question also; Where do you find your inspiration? And how do you turn it in something useful? Thats actually 2 questions :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jeetje wat een leuke manier om jezelf ín de markt' te zetten! Waar heb je het boekje eigenlijk laten drukken?
    Groetjes,
    Elizabeth
    Crafty Mama

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Crafty Mama, dankje :)! Gewoon bij de Hema ;)!

    ReplyDelete